Tuesday, December 22, 2020


  My most recent creation using recycled denim. The quilt measures 60" x 64" and has a colorful backing of polished cotton fabric. The size is limited for selling on Poshmark due to a 5lb. shipping limit. This quilt weighs 4.5 lbs. and with wrappings will just stay under the 5 lbs. limit. I have sold 10 quilts on Poshmark within the last 3 months. I am selling as quickly as I can make them. As my readers to this blog know, I have saved recycled blue jeans for many years and used in a variety of ways. My sources are (1) free, when pals give me their jeans, (2) bag sales--when i can buy jeans for 30 cents to 50 cents per pair, and (3) $1 jeans when i can find jeans for sale at yard sales. I never cut up jeans when anyone I know can use them. I also use dresses, shirts, and skirts in my creations. 
 

No comments: