Easy to make and a great way to use special photos
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
l. Heat oven to 350 or higher. Be careful---breathing the fumes if not good. Cover your face.
2. Place record over a metal bowl and place in oven.
3. Let it heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. You can watch as it begins to change shape.
5. Remove from heat and place into larger bowl.
6. Use a dish towel and shape the bowl as needed.
7. It will dry quickly.
8. If it is not the shape you want, you can reheat and try again.
9. DO NOT USE AS A DISH TO EAT FROM---SERVING is okay----Use as serving dish with foods that have skins or coverings.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
This is a wrap-around style, cotton knit dress. I am shorter than this dress form so the dress does come to my knees.