Friday, September 4, 2020

 Celebrating 4 years of keeping the weight off I lost in 2016. This means I have learned to live with an eating obsession. I continue to enjoy the Ketogenic Food Plan/high fats/ low carbs. It is a lifestyle, not a diet. It works for some and not for others. Each person must find his/her own path to weight loss and then keeping the weight off. It is a daily struggle.

  The dress in this photo is a size 8. I used to wear size 18 when I weighed 73 pounds more than I do today.

   I set up some rules for myself and I keep following the plan. Some days I allow myself to eat foods not on the plan, and I gain a few pounds. This is a strategy for me and it helps me to know I can eat anything I want; just not every day. 

    The dress and hat were given to me. The pet dogs are helping. They like to be in photos. Achilles is the black one and Pumpkin is watching.



No comments: