Friday, November 27, 2015

Thrift Shopping and a Rummage Sale for Black Friday


I had a fun day today. I started off going to an address I found on www. craigslist that was giving away several items. I was able to get two sweaters, a bulletin board, a pot holder, a scarf and a skirt. 


              While I was out driving, I spotted a Rummage Sale and was able to find a basket of ink pens and pencils for $2, and an antique egg plate for $2. As crazy as my family is about Deviled Eggs, I collect egg plates.
Good Will was having a 50% off sale from 1 to 5 and I found a "basket weave" box, two storage boxes for books, two pairs of black pants, a radio and I had great fun. 
My Black Friday was stress free.
Since I have a rule that when something comes in this house, the same amount has to go out, I have to get busy and begin to fill some bags.


No comments: