Thursday, November 28, 2013

My daughter took a job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

From Toni Erin Penery (my daughter)
This appeared in the newsletter for the Five Element Academy of Acupuncture in Gainesville, Florida:

I am the Director of the new Acupuncture Department at Valir Health in Oklahoma City, OK. I’m starting this department from the ground up, working with physicians and other primary care providers as well as running an outpatient Acupuncture clinic at the hospital and start-up clinics in their 13 outpatient facilities. Valir is dedicated to utilizing all forms of effect treatment in an effort to meet their patients needs. I am super excited because I get to meld Eastern and Western medicine! I credit AFEA for this opportunity. Even after you graduate you are still part of the family and I love that.

Toni Penery
Class 28

No comments: